We proudly offer free cleanings for women with cancer. We partner and donate generously to Cleaning for a Reason so that women undergoing treatment can feel safe, secure, and some normalcy while they heal.
How it works
Helping Hands commits to donating 4 hours of cleaning per month for 4 months per patient FREE of charge. Get started
- Patients should complete the short patient application with Cleaning for a Reason to pre-qualify; then a match is made.
- If you know that Helping Hands is the cleaning service that you would like to be matched with, request our service on your application, if possible. Your application will include a doctor’s note to verify treatment.
- Once all is completed you are done! The maid service you are matched with (hopefully Helping Hands) will contact you to schedule your cleaning.
Helping Hands has donated over 450 FREE Cleanings!
Our team members are hard working, trained and skilled, go-the-extra-mile kind of people. We keep our secret formula going with:
- Our people love to clean and take pride at what they do
- Background checks
- Random drug testing
- Rigorous pre-employment testing
- Pay for performance program
- Over 100 hours of training in the first year
- Ongoing training on surfaces and cleaning products
- Collaborative cleaning team approach where everyone’s ideas and efforts are valued